post icon

Free Taxes through H&R Block

This offer is too good not to share. If you use the link from the IRS website, you can file your taxes for free through H&R Block. If you’re not an H&R Block fan, don’t worry, the same link leads to about a dozen other places you can file for free.

1 Comment

Leave a comment
  1. brenda
    April 2, 2007 at 6:44 pm #

    Started a job last year, didn’t notice till i received my w-2 that i filed exempt, is there anything i can do?