It took me forever to find a decent and free (I know… ) webdav hosting service to sync Omnifocus between my mac at home, at work and my iPhone. I really didn’t want to pay for .mac since I’ve had it before and used almost none of it. Finally I found one that seems to be doing the trick and offers much more than enough space for the job (2gb) –myDisk. Took about two and a half minutes to set up. Nice.
I started a small project to improve the looks of PersonalBrain. I love the software and use it all the time, but was tired of it not fitting in with the the rest of the Mac software I use. I’ve created a small project that make some minor visual enhancements–right now just a few new icons and a new background. The project is available on GitHub–I’d definitely welcome any contributions and suggestions, my changes are just the beginning of what could potentially be done. Instructions for installing it are on the GitHub project as well.
This is the before: